- Our Services
- For Families
- For Professionals
- Join the Conversation
- Meet the Children
Partners for Forever Families
Partners for Forever Families is a public-private partnership between Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services, Adoption Network Cleveland, Beech Brook and Case Western Reserve University. Our mission is promoting permanency for older youth in care, siblings who strive to be together, and the support of kinship families who are permanency resources for youth in care.
Partners for Forever Families has two primary components:
- Using a neighborhood-based approach to increase permanency outcomes for youth on the verge of aging out by having a teen specialist work alongside para-professional navigators and neighborhood collaborative staff to demonstrate that found families can be engaged through the process
- Driving system change by aligning policy with practice in areas that impact outcomes related to permanency for our children and youth in care
Project Highlights and Products
- Outreach Tool: Flier for a community conversation with U.S. Rep.
Marcia L. Fudge (PDF - 941 KB)
- Outreach Tool: Partners for Forever Families church fan (PDF -1.9 MB)
- Outreach Tool: Partners for Forever Families street kiosk sign (PDF -2.5 MB)
- Outreach Tool: Partners for Forever Families poster (JPG -3.1 MB)
- Presentation: Partners for Forever Families 2008 grantee kick-off meeting presentation
For more information about the Recruitment of Relatives and for Siblings Initiative, contact Project Director Kate Lodge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.881.4343.