- Our Services
- For Families
- For Professionals
- Join the Conversation
- Meet the Children
How to Photolist and Manage Cases
Whether you work for a public or private child welfare agency, you can take advantage of our free photolisting services to manage cases and give national exposure to children and families on your caseload.
We offer tools to both child and family workers that will make your search for matches a much easier process. By using our free photolisting services, you can:
- Create multi-media profiles of children and families on your caseload using photos, video, and text
- Find hundreds of possible matches in seconds based on child and family preferences
- Search and build a list of children or families you want to inquire about
- Receive and respond to inquiries from home studied, licensed families interested in children you’ve photolisted
- Follow-up with families more readily by being able to suggest children to them and view children they’re interested in
- Create and manage multiple locations and accounts within an agency for the ability to pull reports and easily reassign cases while keeping all information about a child or family intact
Don’t delay in helping children find permanency. Register your agency with AdoptUSKids today.
With a simple click of a button, you can find hundreds of possible matches of home studied, licensed families in seconds for children on your caseload.
Help the waiting families you serve in seconds by using our Find a Child Web tool that matches preferences of families with those of children photolisted on our site.
Creating Child Profiles
Showcase the wonderful personalities of children on your caseload by using our photolisting services to create multi-media profiles using photos, video, and text.
Creating Family Profiles
Help your families show what makes them a great choice to adopt by using our photolisting services to create multi-media profiles using photos, video, and text.