Meet the Connecticut Kids
There are many Connecticut children waiting to be part of a family. Thank you for
visiting Connecticut's photolisting website to learn more about the waiting children.
Some of the children have special educational, emotional or medical needs; this
information is confidential and does not appear in the children's descriptions.
More detailed information about the children can be shared with adoptive parents
as they are completing the adoption preparation process.
To Meet The Kids:
- There are two ways to view Connecticut's waiting children. You may
Browse through a list of all Connecticut's waiting children or create a
Search to define the profile of children you would like to adopt.
- Write down the name and identifying number of the child(ren) about whom you would
like more information.
- Visit the Adoption
section of our website to learn about adoption in Connecticut.
- Call 1-888-KID-HERO or 1-888-543-4376
- Click the Contact Us button at the
top of this page to inquire by email.
- View our Heart Gallery.
- Visit AdoptUSKids.org to view a national photolisting of waiting