Meet the Tennessee Kids
Thank you for visiting Tennessee's photo-listing website to learn more about our children. Approximately 300 Tennessee youths are waiting to become part of a forever family. Most of the children available for adoption are older and have special emotional, behavioral or educational needs. More specific information about any of them can be shared with an approved adoptive family by calling a child's case manager.
To Meet The Kids:
- There are two ways to view Tennessee's waiting children. You may Browse through a list of all Tennessee's waiting children or create a Search to define the profile of children you would like to adopt.
- Write down the name and identifying number of the child(ren) about whom you would like more information.
- Visit the Adoption section of our website to learn about adoption in Tennessee.
- Call 931-646-3070.
- Click the Contact Us button at the top of this page to inquire by email.
- Visit AdoptUSKids.org to view a national photolisting of waiting children.