Meet the Maryland Kids
There are many Maryland children waiting to be part of a family. Thank you for visiting Maryland's photolisting website to learn more about the waiting children. Some of the children have special educational, emotional or medical needs; this information is confidential and does not appear in the children's descriptions. More detailed information about the children can be shared with adoptive parents as they are completing the adoption preparation process.
To Meet The Kids:
- There are two ways to view Maryland's waiting children. You may Browse through a list of all Maryland's waiting children or create a Search to define the profile of children you would like to adopt.
- Write down the name and identifying number of the child(ren) about whom you would like more information.
- Visit the Adoption section of our website to learn about adoption in Maryland.
- Call 1-800-39-ADOPT
- Click the Contact Us button at the top of this page to inquire by email.
- Visit AdoptUSKids.org to view a national photolisting of waiting children.